(Ad, please don’t block.)
About this book
Questions and answers about this book
- What am I going to learn?
- This book teaches the programming language ReasonML by Facebook.
- Is there any required knowledge?
- How can I get started a quickly as possible?
- Read the whole book in order, skip chapters and sections marked as “advanced”.
- Does this book cover all of ReasonML?
- This book explains the language and functional programming. It also gives tips for using the standard library.
This book isn’t finished, yet
You can buy this book while it is still being written. If you do so, all future updates are included for free. For example, I will still explain ReasonML’s imperative features, including its support for object-oriented programming.
ReasonML is still evolving. What content I add to the book and when, partially depends on how the development of ReasonML progresses.
Thank you for your support!
This book is free to read online. By paying for it, you help me publish content for free – now and in the future.
About the cover
Image by courtesy of the National Gallery of Art: